If you're reading this articles, big chance you're having issues connecting to your Seedbox client and that you are using BitDefender, a free popular anti-virus.
If that's the case, we're here for the rescue!
The problem lies in the fact that we're currently using self-signed certificate to protect the connection between your desktop and our servers, which is totally cool but sometimes cuasing conflicts in the antivirus space.
Steps to fix the error for Bitdefender 2018
- Start by bringing up the Bitdefender interface and clicking on the hamburger menu in the upper left side of the interface.
- Access the Protection window, then click on View Features
3. Click on the Settings icon in the Web Protection module and turn off the Scan SSL setting.
You're good to go! Please try accessing your web-based torrent client now 😃
Steps to fix the error for Bitdefender 2019
1. Bring up the main Bitdefender interface.
2. Click on the Protection icon in the left security panel.
3. Click on the Settings button in the ONLINE THREAT PREVENTION module.
4. In the Web Protection panel, use the switch to temporarily turn off Encrypted Web Scan feature.
Now close the Bitdefender window and try to access the webpage again.
I don't know what to do next...
If you need any assistance, let us know by opening a chat in the lower right hand corner of your screen as shown below. We're here to help 😄